Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Think school is boring? Try it in hebrew!

Dear All,

School here is interesting, different, and as well kind of boring. I can't really stand listening to people being taught in Hebrew, my friends talking in he Hebrew, and the whole world in Hebrew for almost 7 hours strait!! Okay, I am exaggerating a little to make it more dramatic, but still i mean... There is one class though that I can follow. English. The teacher only talks in English! Something I'm used to! Just, I learned it in kindergarten. Math is okay to because the teacher talks in Hebrew, but numbers are numbers, and I think I know how to count. Everything else...whew! I am gone. Well I try not to be, but it's kinda hard. I mean really... you try it!I have learned... let me think... almost nothing. I can't learn anything! I guess if math were a lot harder I would learn something, or if I knew Hebrew!!!!! That's the key!!!!! I'm getting a tutor with Miriram so I can learn Hebrew!!!! Go me!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bekka! Keep it up, eventually that Hebrew will soak in. I bet you know a lot of words by now! And if you want math to be harder, try thinking of all the numbers in Hebrew while you're doing it. If you can manage that, you'll be ready for Hebrew Academy soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bekka.. Jim says "Boker tov!" :)

    ReplyDelete