Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hangman

2/23/2011
(copieed from my school notebook)
Right now I am sitting in school. We are having a free period to play games, and my class chose to play hangman.You'd think that's fun right? Rong! Well it's all in hebrew. I can kind of read read it, but I can't understand anything anyone is shouting. Keep in mind this is an I sraeli class so people are yelling over eachother! That is why I chose to write this blog. So I will talk about more stuff than just hangman. My family is doing well exept for the cold we have been passing around to eahother. I hope that I you will be able to visit us! I miss you all!
2/27/2011
I am home right now, and I am having a great time! I am still not happy about the fact that I went to school today and it was Sunday. I hate one day weekends, but I'll get used to it. A lot has hapened so this will be a long story condenced into a short story so that I don't bore you by writing 200 pages on the events of a week. Here it comes!
On Thursday afternoon my family went to Be'er Sheva. We went on what we wanted to be a short trip turnes out to be a long trip. We got fabrick to make Purim costumes as I am being a cloud, and Miriam is a rainbow. We got the idea to make our own costumes, and i didn't want to give up the oportunity. We got every other thing you could want.
After that long event I had an overnight at my friends house on Saterday, and then today is Sunday. I am trying to learn hebrew and our tutor is realy nice!
I love it here, and i miss you all!

1 comment: