Monday, February 28, 2011

Hey y'all! What's up?

Hey All!
Life is fab here in ארץ ישרעל! (erets yisrael for those non Hebrew readers). Today at school I gave a presentation on my old school. I got to bring in a cake for afterward. It was the best homemade chocolate cake you have ever tasted. My mom, my sister and I made them frantically last night. So, back to the news. We are making plans to go to the Dead Sea next week, and float! Oh ya! Ah ha! Or in Hebrew סבב (sababa it means cool)! Isn't this the best blog post ever? I know it is cause I write the most interesting stuff (not true if you are אמה or עבה/ Mom or Dad), and My stuff always looks the coolest!Does right? You just have to admit it! I have tutoring tomorrow morning so I am going to go late to school. I hope it will be fun, I think it will be since the first one was, but ya never know! I miss you guys tons, but as i said, I mean it is pretty awesome here! Ya with me? doesn't this amazing post make you wanna come visit us? You'd be on our blog! I know you want to, I know you want to!


This is a picture of my most recent painting. I did it in a class, and today was actually my last day of that class. I got inspired to make it because of Wonderland Lake and the mountains, but it didn't really turn out looking like that. I wish you guys could see it in person!

Another time when you come!



No comments:

Post a Comment