Saturday, February 12, 2011

Not Sure what to call this...Israel! :)

So, as you all know...I'M IN ISRAEL!!! I love it here!!!!
I love our small town.
I love walking everywhere.
I love the food.
and...best of all: I love my friends!
I've made so many friends who are all really nice and are helping me learn hebrew!
It's a lot of fun to live in a small town halfway across the world. I can get anywhere I want in 5 minutes, without needing to coordinate times my mom can drive me! I can't really put into words how great it is.
However, I do miss things about boulder...for example understanding what people are saying at school! For those of you who think school is boring, I suggest trying it in a language you can't understand!!
Also, I miss all of my friends a ton!! Love you guys!! enjoy your 2 day weekends for me cuz it sucks only having one day.

Today, we went to a national park that had lots of very cool ruins! I'm sure somebody else will upload pics and say a lot more about it, so I won't say much!
I'll let you guys know when something interesting happens.
Having lots of fun,
Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment