Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Rebekah, and I'm finally here!

I'm here finally after all the chaos at home. I love it here! Friday was my first day of school, but today being the first day I really feel Kindov over jet lag, I had a wonderful day! I have a really nice main teacher, and the other special teachers I have met seem nice too. I have so many friends, even though I have only been here a couple days! I have been so busy in a vacationy way. Everyday so far I have been hanging out with at least one friend if not two! It has been kindov hot, and kindov cold here. I miss the snow a lot, but it's nice to have a really warm winter. Or what is usually winter for me. I miss every one of you who is reading this blog, and I am so exited to be on this journey. I hope to see you sometime, and maybe even in Israel! I'll put up more pictures later when I have some interesting ones!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebekah! Thanks for the post! I'm so excited that you're on this journey, too? I wonder, is Sde Boker much like you were thinking it would be when you put your presentation together? And I want to see some pictures of your Hebrew handwriting!

    <3 you!
    robin

    ReplyDelete