Friday, February 11, 2011

I love Israel!

Hello All,

I love it here in Israel! There has been great weather, lots of friend time, and fabulous food! There is nothing better than Israeli falafel, and home made pita! Every Thursday night there is something called the green market. They have the best prepared food, and fresh veggies. Our family goes every time, and we eat dinner there. Yum!

I went on my first desert run yesterday with my mom. It was short, but gorgeous! The sun was setting, and it started to rain just a bit when we were coming back, but I loved it! Pluss when we were coming back and it was getting dark, it was the stormy gray sky abov us, the ground beneath us, and the lights of the midrash (town) on one side of us, and the kibuts on the other. I plan to go do those many more times when we're here.

I am about to go to the gym to the kids class, and I hope I will enjoy it!

I will blog more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment