Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunrise!

Waking up at four in the morning isn't as easy as it sounds.It is hard, but you do it, if you need to. It happens to be that i needed it on a certain morning. I was being a complete tourist in Ayn Geddi, but it was worth it. I woke up tried to jump out of bead and get dressed. Kind of successfully, and kind of not. Anyhow, I did it, and managed to do a long hike at five in the morning. Not easy ether. Specially on an empty stomach, but again. I did it.When I got to the top of this wonderful plateau, an amazing think awaited me. Before my eyes the gorgeous sun was rising over the dead sea! Wow! It was a wonderful thing! I would like to share the joy that I had when i saw that sunset with you by adding these couple pictures. The might not be as breath taking as when it happened, but it will be enough.



1 comment: